Rosen Law & Finance provides clients with a one-stop solution to their investment management, tax and estate planning needs through expertise in all these areas.
David E. Rosen is a Worcester, Massachusetts native. He is an attorney and investment advisor.
In 2012, he founded Rosen Law Group, PLLC which primarilyfocuses on providing its clients with an integrated approach to estate planning and offering the all important peace of mind in knowing that their life savings will be preserved for their families.
In 2013, he founded Rosen Investment Management, LLC a Registered Investment Advisory firm which helps investors interested in a disciplined approach to investing.
Good financial advice should be tailored to you and your financial plan should be coordinated with your estate plan. We take a holistic approach to providing coordinated estate planning, retirement planning, and investment management. The estate plan is designed to protect your assets from taxes, probate fees, and nursing homes.
David currently teaches public workshops on estate planning an investing. When he is not teaching a workshop you will find him reading up on the latest tax law change, economic modeling technique, or devouring the intricacies of an estate plan.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Cum Laude
- American University, Magna Cum Laude
Before Rosen Law & Finance
- Latham & Watkins, LLP
- Judge Reginald Lindsay, U.S. District Court in Massachusetts
- The White House
Bar & Licenses
- Series 65
- Super Lawyers 2015 Massachusetts Rising Star
- Super Lawyers 2014 Massachusetts Rising Star
- AVVO Top Attorney Estate Planning
- AVVO 2013 Client’s Choice Estate Planning
- Georgetown University Pro Bono Service Award
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Investment Advisor
- Author: Investing and Estate Planning Made Easy: Strategies to Make Money and Keep It