Clients should demand independence, integration and institutional quality from their wealth manager. Our investment philosophy is built upon these four principles:
We are not tied to any specific line of product. In fact, we don’t require you to buy any products at all. Our objectives are directly aligned with our clients’ best interests.
We provide clients with a one-stop solution to their investment management, tax and estate planning needs through expertise in all these areas. Our firm offers clients professional, holistic advice that will add substantial value over the long term.
We are bound by a fiduciary duty. That means we are required by law to put our clients’ interests before our own.
Our institutional scale allows us to access investment opportunities that are unavailable to most individual retail investors. We help clients meet their long-term objectives by controlling risk through sophisticated asset allocation, selecting and providing access to best-in-class investment vehicles, and maximizing after-tax returns by managing portfolios in a tax-sensitive manner.
Our experienced investment team listens carefully to clients to understand their unique financial situation and goals. Working together, we develop a customized, integrated investment plan to achieve those goals as efficiently as possible with minimized risk.
The mission of Rosen Law & Finance is to coach people to achieve true peace of mind and win at the investment game. To every client, we express the following convictions:
- We believe that financial markets are efficient and will teach this concept as the basis of management of your investment portfolios. As such, we will refrain from recommending any strategies that involve any variations of stock picking, market timing or reliance on past performance of an investment.
- In addition to our regular one-on-one meetings, we will provide regular education seminars and workshops to help keep you informed regarding topics related to your financial well being.
- We will care for you and your family’s financial future as we do our own, because we realize that your goals and dreams are every bit as important to you as ours are to us.
- We vow to take the time necessary to listen and provide the professional guidance needed to help you maintain the course toward the attainment of your goals and the expression of your “True Purpose for Money™” – even and especially, in the most difficult of economic times.
- In the event that we are not able to adequately advise you due to a lack of expertise in a given area we will immediately inform you and refer you, if you desire, to other competent professionals in the appropriate area.
- We plan to give you our opinion about what you should do even when you may not want to hear it, and will recommend that you do nothing when we believe doing nothing is in your best interest.
- We will make ourselves available for regular ongoing meetings to help you keep your plan on track and will be readily accessible for any phone consultations that you require. We would much rather have you call us to tell us what you are thinking about doing rather than having you call to tell us what you have already done.
- We will when necessary, remind you that poor economic news is inevitable, and at times, will cause your portfolio to lose value. We commit to coach you through such times, emphasizing our shared belief system and using education to keep you on the right track. We will remind you that you must be willing to experience temporary declines in value in a portfolio designed to outpace inflation.